Weekends=Adventure while we are on our vacation.
We decided to take the trip up to Hattiesburg to see what we could see.
First stop. Airey Lake Trail.
It was weird being in the forest and not being on a mountain.
It makes for some pretty easy "hiking."
We made the mistake of telling the girls to watch out for snakes before we started.
Libby was scared the whole time.
It was a beautiful trail.
We are going to go back again next week so Cord can do some running.
It is the PERFECT spot for trail running.

Next Stop: ZOO BOO!

This was the most festive and darling little Halloween Party I have ever been too!
There were 20 stations with carnival games that the kids got to play.
I had the urge to skip.
Like at Disneyland.
It was just so magical.
The kids have been playing with their prizes all day.
I am sure they will break any minute, but I am so glad it wasn't just about candy.
Halloween gives me serious sugar stress. :)
Here we are!
Thanks Hattiesburg for showing us a good time!
We went to the local Ward's Fall Festival today.
They have announced it the last two weeks in church and Libby has been dying to go.
Not exactly Spudnuts mom, but they were Krispy Kreame and they were fresh and yummy.
It was comforting to know that there were probably 20,000 Fall Festivals this week at all of the LDS churches across the country. Kinda made us feel like we were home.
And I think we can say that Halloween was officially celebrated. :)
BOO!









3 comments:
I love this post! It looks like you guys found some fabulous ways to celebrate Halloween!!! Adelle, are those new shoes? What are they? You know how I love a good pair of shoes :) ha..ha..
Cute family!! I love that you are posting while being gone!! Looks like you had a great Halloween! And i hope you did skip:)
how fun! it all look like a blast! so glad you guys had some halloween fun~
Post a Comment