Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cookie Monster and his Snacks

Meet the Cookie Monster


And his Cookies


Where did my cookies go?


Oh, there they are.


Twirling.  
Showing off her frosting and sprinkles.


Happy Halloween!


My mom and I made these costumes.  I wanted the girls to be sugar cookies for some reason.  Pretty sure nobody can tell what they are until I tell them.  Oh well.  I think they turned out cute.  Gage was the perfect Cookie Monster.  His costume is so soft!  


These small people are all very sweet and sometimes a little bit like monsters.  :)


Happy Halloween.

6 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Seriously Adorable!!!! I love that little Cookie Monster and his Cookies :) Great costumes! We miss you guys!

Camille said...

Ah, they turned out GREAT! Sounds like you're having a fun adventure. I think that's so great!

Sharstin said...

what a darling idea! i love it~

I'm Jenny said...

OH how cute!! LOVE THEM! I miss those little monsters! :)

Wendy Pippin said...

I could totally tell they were cookies, I love it!! You always come up with great costumes...

Kara said...

Those are so cute! I love the picture of her twirling, what a fun idea:)