Friday, October 22, 2010

Jackson County Fair

Jackson County Fair.
Small town.
People smoking.
101 Church Fundraisers.
Carnival Rides.
Get your picture with a monkey booth.
(He had on overalls.)
Chocolate Cake.
Ballons.
Crying about a popped Balloon.
Smiling. Laughing. Playing.
FUN.







Gotta love a fair!

4 comments:

Sharstin said...

so fun! love all the colorful picts~i don't know if you can go to the fair and not have tears over a popped balloon:) happens every time:) and monkeys in overalls? i hope you got a pict:!

I'm Jenny said...

FUN STUFF! Gage is looking so grown up!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

I Love the Fair! So do the girls. Too much fun :) Did you get any cotton candy? I can't get my girls to eat it. They think it's weird. We're off to the Jorgensen Family Halloween Party tonight. Looks like you're having a good time :)

Eichmeiers said...

Looks so fun!