Sunday, October 10, 2010

MOVING!

We are MOVING!
Well...I guess that is stretching it a bit.
Not, moving.
Just leaving for a LONG time.

Cord got assigned to do some training away for FIVE whole weeks.
We got sad thinking about being apart that long.
So, we decided to go with him!

Good thing I know how to spell where we are going....

Say it with me:
M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I

I am super excited.  
Our plans are made and tied up with a pretty bow.
(You know how Cord is about being organized.)

We get to stay in a brand new three bedroom three bathroom condo.
Right ON THE BEACH.
It looks beautiful!!

I haven't ever been to the Gulf Coast before.  
So, this will be an adventure.

Wish us luck!!

I feel like this about leaving...
and a little like this.....

I am a bit of a HOME body.  Leaving makes my belly hurt.
Good thing for cell phones, and the internet.


Get ready for some posts about:
Flying with three 'babies.'
New Orleans.
River rides on the bayou.
Jet Skiing on the Gulf Coast.
Driving and Getting Lost!
Trick Or Treating in Mississippi.
Swimming!
Southern Cooking.
and much much more....



 
Ready or not----HERE WE GO!

11 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

I seriously can't believe you'll be gone that long! I am just looking forward to Thanksgiving....cause then you'll be back :) You'll have to post pics while you're gone, so we can see what you're up to!!! And we haven't even seen those cute Halloween costumes you made for the kids. Keep us posted! We'll be thinking about you!

Sharstin said...

wow girly! i think that is great! it will be such an adventure:) and right on the beach? fabulous! i hope you have a wonderful time~

The Green's said...

Have a great time! I'm a little jealous. Good luck with the flight.

Wendy Pippin said...

wow that will be great- hopefully Cord is with you on the plane, and they'll do great...if not it's just a couple of hours for 5 weeks of FUN! Have a great time and blog often so we can keep up with you!!

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Knowing how organized you all are I'm sure the flight won't be a problem. I remember taking Abby to St. Louis at 9 months old all by myself...it wasn't bad at all. All those nice little airplane people love to help. :-) Have fun and enjoy the Southern hospitality.

Eisha said...

Have fun on your trip!

Brooke said...

Sounds pretty fun! Good luck!

Lindsey Rose said...

Have so super fun!!! If you really want an adevnture, drve on up to TENNESSEE! I hope all goes well!

I'm Jenny said...

BOO HOO! I will miss you like crazy. I hate good-bye's! I am still hopeful that I will be able to come and see you! Love you!

Kara said...

What a fun little adventure! Good luck and I can't wait to hear all about it:)

Toni said...

That is awesome. I am jealous, it's like living away from home, but not. Leaving for the perfect amount of time.