I like to be festive.
And to plan parties.
And hang out with my girls.
So, the first annual, "Ghoul's Night Out" was planned...
A little family night craft-- Candy Corn Trees.
Libby helped me paint the pots and then we glued the candy corns on. Natalie played the "one for the tree, one for me" game as she handed me the candies for the tree. YUM!
We all soaked our feet in a foot spa. We used a yummy peppermint foot soak, scrub, and lotion. It cleared out our sinus' and refreshed our feety feet.
We painted each others toes and covered them with the Martha Stewart glitter. They look "just like" the acrylic glitter toes that you get at the salon.
My house will be forever dusted with pink, purple, and blue glitter.
Rachelle was a bit ticklish...
Here is a shot of mine this morning. Libby accidentally stepped on my feet while they were drying last night, so I am gonna have to fix them a bit. But, you get the idea!
i love you all to bits and pieces.









10 comments:
Your Invite said Oct. 14th, yet, I'm pretty sure it hasn't happened yet :) ha..ha.. Seriously...looks like you guys had a lot of girl fun! You are so creative Adelle!! Glad you got some Halloween in, since you'll be gone over Halloween. Too bad the girls will miss Trick or Treating with their cousins this year. But, we can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!! And the girls get to have their sleep over at granny B's on Friday, and I know they are looking forward to that!
Ha! Yeah, we had to move it up a week because of us getting called out of town. I didn't want to cancel! :) I am sure the girls will have a blast at their sleepover!
what a blast! how fun to hang out with your cute fam and all the girly goodness! i love all the festive decor too!
So that's the cutest thing ever!! I love the candy corn tree idea! We're totally going to do that for craft day!! Sounds like little Nat takes after her mom with the "one for me, one for the tree" game! I'm totally addicted to candy corns. My family and I (okay mostly I) have already eaten a whole bag. I'm pregnant...anything goes, right?!!?
so so fun. I think I want to make that a tradition for us. Thanks for the idea!
See what you started? I loved it. SO SO SO Fun!!
tell me more about the Martha Stewart glitter...i loved that. what a festive idea- ghouls nights are always so necessary!
Very creative, I want to come next time! I love the candy corn tree - what a darling idea!
You are too cute! I love it, what a fun idea:)
sometimes there's nothing better than a girls night out :-) Yours looks like so much fun! And your festive decor is adorable :-)
Post a Comment