Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Baby Sitting

So, it is ALMOST official.  He sits.  
All. By. Himself.
He does look an awful lot like a Gorilla though.
His little fists help him balance.  



Of course, in these pics, he is using a chair.
That makes it a lot easier...
and less Gorilla-like.




(  I miss Photoshop. a lot.  )

Just so I don't read this one day and laugh at the sweetness of all of my posts, I thought I had better add some of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes:

Natalie pooped on the carpet and then hid behind the chair. As, I was scolding her, her only defense was, "But, I'm a Puppy."  over and over again...

Nat bit Libby yesterday in the arm and you can still see teeth marks.  Poor girl.  Nat again claimed to be a pup.  Hum...I sense a trend here.

The water that people drink in Mississippi tastes like metal.  I cannot gag it down.  Therefore, I have resorted to drinking juice and bottled water.  I feel like a planet waister sitting at the dinner table with a plastic bottle of water...darn the green movement!  A girl has gotta drink something!

We miss our buddies back home.  Love you!

I am afraid I am going to gain ten pounds because we really like eating ice cream cones on the balcony.  Seriously, yummy stuff with such a yummy view.  Waist-line suffers.

Anywho.  We are having a BLAST, but I didn't want anyone to get TOO jealous of things here at the vacation home.  ;)  
It is still just real life.  Laundry.  Dishes.  Being a Mommy...

Luckily, it is mixed in with a lot of very fun outings, yummy food, great views, and much relaxing spa-sitting.

:)  Happy Wednesday

Tonight it is off to the Jackson County Fair.
Should be interesting.


7 comments:

Sharstin said...

oh he is so cute! can't believe he is sitting! I had a problem with the water in tx too..nasty! Hope you have fun at the fair!!

Paparazzi Boutique said...

What a cute gorilla! Makes you just want to reach out and grab him through the computer screen for a big hug. Sounds like you are having such fun adventures as a family (good and bad). Take care.

The Picketts said...

Such a cute family. A nice substitute for Photoshop is picnik.com. Most of the stuff is free - but if you want access to it all, it's only $25 for a year. I use it A LOT. And I LOVE it! Super user friendly and fun to play with. Check it out!

I'm Jenny said...

Oh that little Gage is so cute! I miss him! Natalie is a CRACK UP. She really is a little puppy. :) Don't tell Jordan about the water bottles... he will chastise you. And hide the ice cream before I come! :) My waist is finally shrinking! :) Miss you! :)

Brooke said...

He is such a cute little stud! You look like you are having so much fun and I often use the same excuse when I do things I'm not supposed to.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Look at those Baby Blues! What cute little eye's Gage has :) I can't believe he's already sitting up! We're missing it... well not really, thanks to your blog! Oh that little Natalie!!! We miss you too! Hurry up and get home already. ha..ha..

Eichmeiers said...

He is darling!! Im glad you having a good time:)