So did the kids get to wear their Halloween Costumes yet? We need pictures!! Especially after you worked so hard on them and we won't get to see them in person. Love the monster bucket!
B-mo. We wore them and they looked darling. I am going to take some pics of them in them for the blog. Last night it was dark when we went out so you can't really see them in the pictures I took at the party. :) People can't really tell what they are until I say, and then they get it! Ha!
3 comments:
So did the kids get to wear their Halloween Costumes yet? We need pictures!! Especially after you worked so hard on them and we won't get to see them in person. Love the monster bucket!
B-mo. We wore them and they looked darling. I am going to take some pics of them in them for the blog. Last night it was dark when we went out so you can't really see them in the pictures I took at the party. :) People can't really tell what they are until I say, and then they get it! Ha!
sorting was always my fav part of getting the candy--oh and making the good trades:)
Post a Comment