Monday, August 2, 2010

It's Your Special Day


We blessed Gage on Sunday.
Cord was singing a catchy little tune all morning.
The only words were, "It's your special day..."
It was. You know. Special.

The family came to take part in the blessing.
We had a little party afterwords at the Gazebo Park across the street.

We ate good food, talked, took some pictures, and relaxed in the shade.





It was a really special day.

Speaking of Special Days, Libby had a pretty good one on Saturday...


Four years ago, my little Libby was born eight days after her cousin Jack came into the world.

It has been so fun to watch them grow up together.


We had a birthday bash up at Jack's house this weekend to celebrate!
...

The kids ran through the sprinklers.

And played on this great water bounce castle.


Although, I think the big kids had the most fun!


Natalie loved Ryan's kitty. Good thing he is patient.
She was very good at picking him up by the tail...


What a sweet birthday girl.


Enjoying her New Stuff.


I think it is safe to say she had a VERY...

8 comments:

Paparazzi Boutique said...

Gage was so stylin' in his little tie. What a special little guy. They day was perfect. And I loved your words in church. Me and mom were both crying. You are a great mom. The food was delicious as always. Was so fun spending the weekend with all of you. What a beautiful family you and Cord have. ♥ ya.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

It was an awesome day! Great food, and an awesome family :) I had so much fun just hanging out and talking with everyone! Gage is so sweet :) And Yeah, when you bore your testimony, I had a hard time. Don't you know that if anyone cries in my presents, that means I cry too? ha..ha.. Can't wait to get everyone together again. What a relaxing afternoon!!!

Brooke & Ryan said...

I love that tie! You are way to creative and your family is so cute! I loved the Dam joke too! Thanks for the laugh!

Kyle and Shayla said...

Way cute!! That blessing outfit is darling!! What a little man! I'm glad his blessing day went well. Libby's party looked like it was so fun, that blow up thing made me want to go play on it! Oh and that pic with Libby and her umbrella was soooo darling!

I'm Jenny said...

Darling pics! Sounds like an amazing weekend! :)

Sharstin said...

love gage's little tie! he is so cute~ and what cute picts of the kiddos!

Wendy Pippin said...

what a great weekend!! Full of so much fun and special events!!

Lindsey Rose said...

Adelle I always love reading your blog. Your posts are always so sweet and I love your little kiddos! I dont know if yougot the message, but I am in town and we are going to meet at Olive Garden tonight at 8:00. I would LOVE to see you! Hope you can make it!