Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sleeping Better Tonight

Three months ago today, I was feeling a bit of anxiety in the pit of my stomach. I was scheduled to be induced to deliver the next morning and there were so many questions in my mind.

How was labor going to go? What are we going to name the baby? What will he look like? Is he going to be a good little boy or a fuss budget? How fast will I recover? So much to wonder about.

I didn't sleep well that night.

Well it has been a fantastic three months with my little buddy. He couldn't be sweeter.

Today, I made him this little owl/blanket to play with because he is starting to want to use his hands and he likes to play with fabric. I think they are going to be great friends.
It is rather silly looking, I admit. But, Gage seems to be happy playing with it!

Gage loves to smile. He will give big grins whenever you talk to him.
He also sleeps all night long. Today he woke up just before noon. :)

I will sleep much better tonight than I did three months ago...


We love this little man. Time goes by SO fast!
Happy 3 Month Birth Date Gage.

And, yesterday my sister-in-law had a baby boy. Gage is so lucky to have a cousin so close in age.
~They are going to be buddies for sure~

8 comments:

mindy-lou said...

You are so lucky Adelle! Sleeping all night and then until almost noon at this age? I must admit I am a little jealous! :) He sure is one cute chubby bunny!!

Brooke said...

He really is such a stud! You are one lucky mama.

I'm Jenny said...

I love the chicken feet on the owl! SO CUTE! And Gage is a doll. :)

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

So glad you guys were over the other day, so I could hold that cute little guy!!! We're going to have to come visit your place soon :) When I get my wheels back!! ha..ha..

Kyle and Shayla said...

Man! What a doll! That last picture looks just like a miniature Cord only maybe a little chubbier in the face...and maybe the thighs;)

Wendy Pippin said...

I can't believe it, he's already like a little boy. So happy you have a great sleeper...that really helps.

Sharstin said...

that owl is so great--and he is such a handsome little guy with his dark eyes & hair! how time flies!

cally said...

He is so cute! seriously.

You can use absolutely whatever you want off my blog! Let me know if the picture doesn't print very well and I can try to send you a better image. And you don't have to keep the watermark on there. Just clone it off on picnik. no biggie. Or, I can just do another one so you have an original and not a copy. Let me know and we can do whatever!

Thanks Adelle!