We went a lookin' to see where the buffalo roam.
(Antelope Island)
I reckin' we thought they would be a bit closer. See those little black specs? Those there are part of the largest herd of buffalo in en'tire United States.
We also participated in some good ole' fashioned bull ridin'.
Yee-HA!
(Antelope Island)
I reckin' we thought they would be a bit closer. See those little black specs? Those there are part of the largest herd of buffalo in en'tire United States.We also participated in some good ole' fashioned bull ridin'.
Yee-HA!


Glad we ventured out to the Island. Can't say we will be back again anytime soon though. :)
For all y'all who have been there before, you know what I mean!
P.S. If you do want to take the trip out, you can check out a State Park pass from the library. That way, you don't have to pay 11 bucks to get in. Gotta love free right???
For all y'all who have been there before, you know what I mean!
P.S. If you do want to take the trip out, you can check out a State Park pass from the library. That way, you don't have to pay 11 bucks to get in. Gotta love free right???



5 comments:
I probably would've liked it more if it were free...but at least you can say you did it, right?! love all your pictures!
Love your pics Adelle. The coloring is awesome :) Cute cute family!!!
how fun! love all these fun vintage picts~
Yah..we went once several years ago with the kids. Never been back. Once is good. Cute pics.
what a fun little outting! I would say it is wise you didn't get any closer to the buffalo!
Post a Comment