My little family

Don't we look so calm and happy? The nice thing about a photo is that you don't see what happens behind the scenes. :)
Like how tired little Natty won't do anything we tell her to do.
No matter how hard we try.
Good thing she looks so charming gazing off into the trees.

And sweet little Libby kept striking an (awkward) pose whenever the camera was on her.
And she was giving us a fake smile.
(I have to admit she is stinking cute anyway.)

Don't we look so calm and happy? The nice thing about a photo is that you don't see what happens behind the scenes. :)
Like how tired little Natty won't do anything we tell her to do.
No matter how hard we try.
Good thing she looks so charming gazing off into the trees.

And sweet little Libby kept striking an (awkward) pose whenever the camera was on her.
And she was giving us a fake smile.
(I have to admit she is stinking cute anyway.)

And how during this picture, Natalie was crying for chocolate milk.
I was holding her in the shot with all my strength.

Of course, Gage was a little trooper.

And in the end, it was WELL worth all our efforts. Because, these pictures really did turn out darling.

I am lucky to have such a great sister who takes our pictures for us. She is WAY more patient than I ever hope to be. :) Love ya Jenn...
Good thing we don't have to do this again for a few more months. Picture day is not my favorite day of the year!

5 comments:
these are darling Adelle! what a cute fam you have!
Picture day can be stressful! Because you go to a lot of effort getting everyone ready... and you want something good to show for it! I always tell my clients that they ALWAYS turn out better than you think they will! Glad you like them. You guys are darling!
I LOVE your pictures Adelle!! They turned out wonderfully. And I know what you mean about the behind the scenes stuff :) I think we all just want perfection, and get too stressed to begin with. Of course they are fabulous!! I must agree....your sister takes GREAT pictures.
Well i have to say you guys really did a great job at hiding all of that chaos! Because they really did turn out so great! Such a cute sweet family!
Absolutely darling. A cute family and talented photographer makes an awesome combination!! Love it!
Post a Comment