Monday, August 23, 2010

Mrs. Belnap

Libby has a new teacher.
She is way cool.
I think all the kids secretly want to be in her class.
Who wouldn't?


We decided to start a home pre-school program for Libby.
Today was her first day.
Maybe I am a bit bias, but I thinks she makes some rocking A's.


That cute girl in the box at the bottom right is me.
She chose to draw "Adelle" as her "A" word.
Very clever. ;)

This is going to be lots of fun.

Happy Back To School to Everyone!!

7 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Wow, what a cute teacher! Libby is a lucky girl :)

Kyle and Shayla said...

He! He! I love the pic. I also have to agree that she has a pretty cool teacher!

Brooke said...

You are too cute! I love your creativity!

I'm Jenny said...

hee hee hee. very cute and she couldn't have a better teacher!! i read this today and it sounded familiar! thought you might like to read it too:
http://www.lyndsayjohnsonblog.com/

~adelle said...

Jen, I read her blog. She seems very fun and I like the pictures. Have you looked at her husbands photo website? He is amazing. It inspires me to learn my camera better. :)

Looks like I'm not the only home school pre-school around...

Sharstin said...

you are too cute! i love that you are doing a preschool class~ how fun!

Wendy Pippin said...

I wish we lived closer...I am looking for a great preschool teacher...