Monday, July 26, 2010

By the Water

Isn't water beautiful?
We spent the holiday weekend at the dam.
There is just something so refreshing about being by the water!


Natalie loved looking at all the birds.


She got rocked to sleep.


The girls loved jumping in with daddy. or not.

I did a bit of water skiing.

I thought I would point out my fantastic "don't get bit by a fish technique." Just remember to keep those toes OUT of the water while you are waiting for the boat to come pick you up. :) I don't like being fish bait.

Three little people.


Me and my sweet ride.

There is an awesome trail around the dam for biking. We rocked it twice. Loved it!
My behind was a bit sore though....

Granny B relaxing with Gage.


Libby turned FOUR on Sunday.
She got a little tinker bell barbie.
She loves her.
I love my little pixie. She is the cutest little four year old girl I know! :)


Her "big party" is gonna be on Saturday, but we couldn't resist doing a mini celebration at the clubhouse while we were there!


and...can you believe Gage is now 2 months old? He is such a sweetie.


We had a fabulous time! Now time to start an new week!

6 comments:

Wendy Pippin said...

water is the best place to be with all this heat! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Holy cow! Gage is such a big boy. Can't believe he's already 2 months. Time goes by so quickly. I'm excited to see you guys on Wednesday! The girls will have so much fun playing. I told Chris he rode a dolphin :) ha..ha..

Kyle and Shayla said...

Oh, I couldn't agree more about the water! It is so relaxing! Happy birthday to sweet Libby. They are just getting so big so fast. I can't believe those beautiful blue eyes Gage has!

I'm Jenny said...

Sounds wonderful! :) :)

Sharstin said...

looks like such a great weekend! and happy birthday to little Libby~

Brooke said...

I loving spending time at the dam. Looks like you had lots of fun! I can't believe the kids are getting so big so fast!