Some of the raffle prizes! I even won a prize. sweet.

Jake serving up some homemade root beer from Red Rock restaurant. (my fav.)

Chick-fil-a action. Always a hit.

Here is Matt doing his thing on stage. He is one talented guy!

A cute shot of Natty enjoying the show. This is the only time she was not moving all night long. She was like a wind up doll...just buzzing around the place non-stop!

The cute couple we were there to support! Ahhhh...

Libby and Jack dancing together. This moment was timeless.
(jack would spin her around and they even took a bow when the song was over.
i was eating it up.)
i was eating it up.)

Ticket takers!

It was a great night. Hopefully, by this time next year I will be snuggling with a new little niece or nephew...or both!! YEAH!
2 comments:
I'm glad it was a successful night! Good luck to them, and maybe they could have some twins? :) That would be a quick way to catch up!
that is awesome! looks like it was a great success!
Post a Comment