I wanted something bright and fun because she has so much personality! She makes me laugh all the time. She is smart and funny and feisty. This girl is fearless. She loves animals! She is stubborn but sweet.
I remember when I was about 8 months prego with Nat, I kept getting so worried that I wouldn't be able to love her as much as I loved Libby. From the moment I saw her darling face, all my worries melted away. My heart actually grew. I didn't have to split my love between the two girls, instead, my capacity to love increased. I don't know what I would do without my little Snoopy Legs now. . .
Here are some of my favorite shots of my girlie:







My awesome sister Jenny took the pictures! Isn't she an amazing photographer? We lucked out and happened upon this cute spot on our way to take the pictures. I wanted to get a scarf for Natty and had seen some cute ones at the Justice store. When we were there, I loved the bright curtains and girlie decor, so we ended up just doing the photo shoot right there at the store! The worker girl was very accommodating! (For some reason they don't show up as bright on the blog as they are in real life...but you get the picture.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET NAT!

10 comments:
Those are so incredibly darling! Your sister is an amazing photographer...as are you. LOVE the COLORS!! Happy day to little NAT!
I knew that was Justice. I'm there way too much with my girls. We absolutely LOVE the cute curtains on the dressing rooms. Abby has that same multi-colored peace scarf...good choice. Way cute pics. Happy birthday cute Natalie. We love you!
Wow, can't believe it's her Birthday already!! Aren't we lucky to have such cute little girls in our lives!! I sure hope we get to move closer, so we can spend more time together! :) Happy Birthday Natalie!!!
Oh! She is so cute! Those pictures are awesome! I loooove the bright colors!
happy birthday to your sweet little natalie! so cute~
I love her fish lips pic. The bright colors truly describe her personality.
Happy birthday to Nat! She is a cutie!
Those are so cute!!!!
Glad it worked out so well for us!! She is a doll.
great pix, I love the first one with the scarf!
Post a Comment