You're getting closer!! Your pregnancy will be a distant memory, by the time I'm having my baby, but at least we'll have a couple more little cousins who can play play play!
I know just how you feel! In fact just the other day I looked down to see if I could still see my toes. Sure enough, I could still see them. But...that won't last much longer. I hope things are going well!
I remember that with my first baby in the shower thinking...oh gosh, I can't see my toes! I am glad I am not the only one. So cute, I love the picture!
7 comments:
i love it! how cute~
You're getting closer!! Your pregnancy will be a distant memory, by the time I'm having my baby, but at least we'll have a couple more little cousins who can play play play!
I LOVE IT!
This is the best preggo picture I have ever seen! You are so cute!
I know just how you feel! In fact just the other day I looked down to see if I could still see my toes. Sure enough, I could still see them. But...that won't last much longer. I hope things are going well!
I remember that with my first baby in the shower thinking...oh gosh, I can't see my toes! I am glad I am not the only one. So cute, I love the picture!
Post a Comment