Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Mag



Parenting.com is having their cutest baby search right now. I didn't enter. But, that didn't stop me from seeing what my little Nat would have looked like on the cover of their mag. I think it is cute.

Why not???

Of course, right now she is sitting on a chair in time out for hitting her sister. She is so darn feisty! She is quick to say sorry though. Oh boy. And she looked so sweet in her photos...

6 comments:

Kyle and Shayla said...

Too cute!!!

Sharstin said...

perfect!! i think she looks so much like you in these picts! she is a doll!

Natalie said...

So cute! Where do kids learn these things??!?!? It's not like we go around hitting, spitting, pushing, yelling in their face, etc. etc. etc. (at least not most of the time!) :)

Wendy Pippin said...

I think their personality makes them even cutter (even if it is a little naughty now and again). And I love the shirt she's wearing...DARLING!

Lindsey Rose said...

That is darling! She looks just like you! She could be on the cover for sure!

Eichmeiers said...

Way cute!