Saturday, February 6, 2010

Clicking on the Red Carpet

Who doesn't love a girls night? Especially, when it involves acting as the paparazzi at a red carpet event at a really fancy hotel! For about an hour we got to laugh, click our cameras, and yell things like,

"What you wearing tonight?"

"Look here!"
"The camera loves you."

"Work it girl!"
"Show me some love."

"Say hello to People magazine."
and so forth...

Here are the girls behind all this camera action...
I am so glad I have such awesome sisters and that I get a chance to have a little bit of silly fun sometimes. :)

2 comments:

I'm Jenny said...

Adelle you got some great ones! I want that one of all of us photogs together! FUN TIME.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

You are so cute Adelle. Look at you, prego, and still the skinniest one there :) Ok, I might be just a tad bit jealous. Anyway, looks like so much fun.