
We had a little "Dora" party for Natalie on Sunday. She LOVES Dora!
Here is her "cake."
(Dora and boots were meant to be in a hot air balloon...but the balloons, were gone at the store, so we used our imaginations.)
Here is her "cake."
(Dora and boots were meant to be in a hot air balloon...but the balloons, were gone at the store, so we used our imaginations.)
She had the cutest face when we were singing to her. She held perfectly still and listened. She was so cute to tell everyone "thank you" for her gifts.
Cindee, Mom, and Brooke. :)
(Mom made the cutest dress for Natalie! Can't wait for her to wear it.)
Nat and Rachelle playing play-dough. I love this picture!
(Mom made the cutest dress for Natalie! Can't wait for her to wear it.)
Nat and Rachelle playing play-dough. I love this picture!
We had a surprise visit from "The Cow." All of the kids loved it!
It really was a fun party. It was great to have the restaurant to use. (I have a nice brother.) The kids enjoyed having the playland all to themselves!I feel really blessed. My family is wonderful and my little girls are so sweet and beautiful. Baby Nat was such a cute Birthday Girl. :)
Side note: at Nat's two year check-up she was healthy but tiny! She is in the less than 5th percentile for weight and 25th percentile for height and head. It must be because she is so busy!



3 comments:
looks like such a fun party! the invite is so cute! and what is better than chick-fil-a??
I agree, cute invitation!! Looks like Natalie had a great Birthday Party! Can't believe she is so small, but then again, her and Elle are like totally different for sure! With her personal Birthday Photo Shoot, and Private Party, I think this little girl is so so LOVED!!!
What a fun party!! I sure love those "dirt" cups...those looked so so good...now I want one...So glad she had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment