...I am going to use a few words and a lot of PICTURES!!!
(It is like a Christmas story book for kids.)
A few days before Thanksgiving Day, the sun was shining and the weather was perfect for putting some lights up on the house.


Cord climbed on the roof and Libby held the ladder for him. She is a big helper! Natalie was happy to be outside!
Later that week, they took their hungry belly's up to Granny-B's house for a delicious Thanksgiving Feast. Even little Natalie enjoyed the classic Holiday meal!
What a great way to start the HOLIDAYS!


One Monday evening, the two little girls wearing "twiner" shirts helped their mommy get the lights ready to go on the Christmas Tree. One, liked to plug them in, and the other liked to suck on the warm bulbs.
Libby found a tree in one of the boxes that was just her size!
After a few days of decorating, the house was ready to feel like the perfect, "Home for the Holidays!"
The Tree.
The Fireplace.
(The family carefully hung the Christmas picture that Adelle inherited from her Grandma and Grandpa Morgan. It is a favorite memory of Christmas's from the past...)
The Christmas Village.
(This little village was from Adelle's Grandma Dennis. Another great Christmas Memory/Tradition.)
Isn't that sunset BEAUTIFUL!!???
The Boxes.
The Basement.
(Here is Libby enjoying Super Why! and watching the snow fall!)
The happy little family enjoyed getting their house ready for the Holidays.
The End.
(It is like a Christmas story book for kids.)
A few days before Thanksgiving Day, the sun was shining and the weather was perfect for putting some lights up on the house.
Cord climbed on the roof and Libby held the ladder for him. She is a big helper! Natalie was happy to be outside!
Later that week, they took their hungry belly's up to Granny-B's house for a delicious Thanksgiving Feast. Even little Natalie enjoyed the classic Holiday meal!
What a great way to start the HOLIDAYS!One Monday evening, the two little girls wearing "twiner" shirts helped their mommy get the lights ready to go on the Christmas Tree. One, liked to plug them in, and the other liked to suck on the warm bulbs.
Libby found a tree in one of the boxes that was just her size!
(The family carefully hung the Christmas picture that Adelle inherited from her Grandma and Grandpa Morgan. It is a favorite memory of Christmas's from the past...)
The Christmas Village.(This little village was from Adelle's Grandma Dennis. Another great Christmas Memory/Tradition.)
Isn't that sunset BEAUTIFUL!!???
(Here is Libby enjoying Super Why! and watching the snow fall!)
The happy little family enjoyed getting their house ready for the Holidays.
The End.
9 comments:
Adelle! Yyou are so cute! I love all the decorating! Dont you love Christmas? I love your haircut too! Way Cute!
Looks like you guys had a great time decorating! It all looks great! I love the decorating part of Christmas also.
How fun. I loved the creative way you shared your "happenings" with us. Give those adorable girls a hug from Aunt Diane. Luv
Wow Adelle, your house looks amazing! I love that you've decorated in more than just one room. Sounds like you've inherited a lot of fun things from your family. The house looks amazing! How about we switch kitchens, yeah, that would be a great idea! he..he..he.. LOVE the view of Ogden from your house. I bet you guys enjoy a lot of great sunsets! Thanks for sharing those amazing pics :)
Cute, cute story. Have a wonderful holiday! Miss you all.
Love, Aunt Marty
Is that snow I see through the kitchen window? Yes....it's snowing today. Wahooo! Everything looks so cute...especially those two girls. Give 'em kisses for me.
Wow, how are you inheriting all this stuff and I'm not? Hmmm.... Guess I'll be talking to Mom about that!! House and Kids are DARLING. But, you forgot to post a picture of my tree that you decorated... :)
I love your haircut, very cute short. Can't wait to see the place at Christmas!
Looks like you guys are definitly ready for the holidays!! Everything looks so cute..
Post a Comment