the title says it all
Merry Christmas Everyone! Gotta Love the Elf's right???
Adelle I love it!! Totally worth the time right? I think they are so dang funny! I loved seeing little Natalie dancing around!! So fun.
LOOOOOOVE IT!
you and cord have some really great moves...i never knew.
Cord...who knew you could do the splits? Adelle...so cute. It reminds me of last year when all our families did these elf videos. I remember laughing so hard I cried.
Adelle, so I need your address so I can send you a real christmas card! Could you send it to me please? Thanks!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Gotta Love the Elf's right???
Adelle I love it!! Totally worth the time right? I think they are so dang funny! I loved seeing little Natalie dancing around!! So fun.
LOOOOOOVE IT!
you and cord have some really great moves...i never knew.
Cord...who knew you could do the splits? Adelle...so cute. It reminds me of last year when all our families did these elf videos. I remember laughing so hard I cried.
Adelle, so I need your address so I can send you a real christmas card! Could you send it to me please? Thanks!
Post a Comment