Friday, December 19, 2008

F O R T

This morning Libby asked me to make her a "fort." I had no idea that she and Nat would have such a great time using it!

Natalie was hilarious. She was seriously laughing her head off. I could hardly get a picture of her because she was going nuts and crawling around like a wild woman. She loved to poke her head up in the blanket. So cute.


Libby liked it too. She mostly liked pretending to take pictures of Natalie. She kept telling me, "Mom, I want to say peekaboo to Natalie." She loves to make her little sister smile! Check out Lib's hair! They were generating some serious static electricity.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Those two are nuts! What cuties, I bet you have a blast with them. Thanks for the congrats. We definitely should have a Christmas or even New Years party. We're free the weekend of Christmas (both the 26th and the 27th). Or New years eve and day too. Let us know what would work for you guys. That would be fun, it's been a long time since we've seen everyone!

Marky said...

That is so sweet that they love to play together!! And you ded a great job making that fort, cutest girls!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

So cute! Isn't it fun having two little girls, that love each other, and love to play together. I know Bree and Elle love playing together, and when one isn't there, it's just weird!

Can't wait to see you for Christmas we hope!! :)