AND YOU THOUGHT SANTA WAS BUSY!
On Friday, I spent the day baking 460 cupcakes for the Dennis Family Christmas Charity Ball that was held Saturday night (more info on that later!) I actually had a great time mixing cakes, adding secret ingredients, and scooping batter into the cups. Libby kept tasting each batch for quality control. She would lick the beaters and then wholeheartedly proclaim, "Tastes delicious mom!"
Like Santa, I had some little elf's to help me with production. We had a Pre-Party Party at my house that night to get them all frosted! My mom and siblings helped make some yummy and not-so-healthy butter cream frosting for the cakes . We got them covered in no time!
Mom and Jen.
(Jen have you been sampling something?)
(Jen have you been sampling something?)
Rachelle showing Libby how to do the frosting swirl.

Here I am showing off a few of the finished yummys.
Here I am showing off a few of the finished yummys.
4 comments:
you caught me with a bite of cupcake in my cheek! i don't know if it is your special touch, or your secret ingredients, but man those were the best cupcakes i have ever had. i have had way too many of them the last couple of days! thanks for donating a whole entire day of baking to the charity ball cause. they were delicious!!
Adelle, mom told me they were really good cupcakes, and that we need to get your recipe! If you made more than one kind, you'll have to ask her which were her favorite. Too bad we missed it, but Bree did so good at her recital, I was glad we did it! I want to see pictures of the Ball :)
Oh my that looks like alot of work! I'm bummed we couldn't make it to the charity ball we ended up having a family christmas party! I hope it went well!
Now that's what I call "Baking Up A Storm!" Santa would be proud. What I want to know is how do you stay so skinny?! Love~ Aunt Diane
Post a Comment