So, it was the opening weekend of Twilight, and YES, me and my sisters (and mom) were there to welcome it to the big screen!!!I was totally nervous before the movie started. :)
Here are my girls getting ready for the show...
Me and Jenny after the movie...happy to have seen it!
Here is my official review: The characters they chose did a great job. I liked that I didn't really recognize anyone from anything else so they felt real. Bella did a great job. She was exactly like I pictured her. The vampires were pretty good. They had a little bit too much make-up on for me. . . just a sign of the "low budget" feel. They were great though. Alice was my favorite. Edward, sigh, was pretty darn good. Not the Edward in my mind, but I don't think that would have been possible. He was protective, funny at times, I loved it when he was happy (not dark and worried like he usually is), and he was pretty cute.
Here is one of my favorite pictures. The first, and only, kiss.
Luckily, I have a great, for real, man that I got to come home to. He watched the girls so I could go. Love ya Cord. (See, the previous post for further verification that he is fabulous!)
4 comments:
Adelle - LOVED the pictures you found from the movie!!!!!!!!!! OK now I am so ready to go see it again!!!!!!!!! What a FUN FUN FUN night we had! And, cute picture of us together! I am so addicted to anything Twilight. *sigh* I can't help it..... Glad to know I am not the only one!
I'm glad you liked, I too thought it was great!! And I loved the kissing scene to, one of my favorites!!
-k- I went to it and am still thinking about it! LOVED IT! I never thought the guys they picked for Edward was hot until the movie--not I think he is smokin. I thought they did a great job--can't wait to see the next one!! I love--love!
I actually really thought they did a good job also. You can tell that there a few things that could have been done a little better, but all in all I enjoyed it!
Post a Comment