Have you ever noticed, when watching something in High Definition, that the picture actually looks better than real life??? It is amazing. Everything looks brighter and more full of color. Textures show more dimension and the picture is just so sharp! The image is in total and complete focus.
That what happens to Christmas when you have a child. It is magical and full of joy. Life sparkles just like their eyes as they open each beautifully wrapped gift. Hearts are full of love. The meaning of gratitude is defined with each hug, genuine thank you, and squeal of delight!!!
My Christmas this year was truly better than real life--it was in High Definition.
(I will post some fun pictures as soon as I gather up the energy to download them all on the computer and sort through them. I am sure I took a million.)
oh, and Speaking of HD, Santa brought me a wonderful gift...a new HD video camera! I must have been one very good girl. :) Thanks big man, I will use it.
3 comments:
Can't wait to see those pics! I know what you mean about the girls making Christmas so fun. Bree ran around the living room screaming, "Mom, look at this, Mom, look at that!" It was totally fun :)
Can't wait to get my turn with that new camera. I didn't get time to try it out at all! It will be fun to have, I am sure!! It was a fun, whirlwind Christmas.
Your desciption of Christmas morning was wonderful. I agree - see Christmas through the eyes of your children puts everything into a sharper focus.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year ~ Love Aunt Diane
Post a Comment