Sunday, January 4, 2009

Since I haven't posted since last year...

..I thought I better get at it! Ha.
(I love the new years jokes.)


New Years Eve, we had a bunch of friends over to our house for a party. It was fun seeing everyone again! Jessie and Kevin were here from California so that was a nice treat. Almost as nice as the delicious cupcakes Jessie made! They were very tasty.

We had a yummy dinner, talked, and played some Guitar Hero and Mario Cart, talked, and talked some more!Here are our friends!!!
(I didn't get a photo of Nate, Jenni, and Remmington....they must have snuck out of the room while I got my camera out!)

Libby was glad that her buddy Brinley came to party. They had a great time playing together! Neither one kept their eyes open until midnight though...that is just too late for little girls!Natty, couldn't miss it though. She was right there at 12:00 banging her little pots and pans.
(so cute.)Her picture pretty much sums up our New Years Eve celebration! It was a great night to spend with such great friends. We are so blessed. Thank you all for coming and sharing your food and company with us!

I know this new year will have so much to offer our family. . . I am already excited for all of the new things to come. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I always think of your Dad when I hear a stupid joke! He tops them all!

Love the feet! :)

Natty is too cute. Looks like a fun party!

I'm Jenny said...

love that little Natty... Happy New Year!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Looks like you guys had a really fun time! Too fun seeing pictures of Jessie and Kevin. They were just little kids when I saw them last I swear! It's fun seeing pictures of Cord's little friends all grown up now :)

Jessie Jo said...

Thank you! We had such a great time. Can't wait to be back for good.

Sharstin said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun New Years!