Monday, September 29, 2008

Say Cheese


What is a great Anniversary Party without a bunch of kids, grandkids, and fish around??? Cord's parents decided to spend their 40th Anniversary with all of the family. It was a great evening of trout farm fishing, yummy dinner eating, gooey s'more cooking and of course, TONS of picture taking! I am one of the lucky ones who ended up with super great in-laws. I love 'em...

Here are a few of the pictures of our little family and the big one!































9 comments:

Sharstin said...

Cute picts--what a good looking fam!!

The Gidley's said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love the picture of you and Natalie. Did you know that she is even born in the same month as MY Natalie?! (Do-do-dodo) Love~ Aunt Diane

Marky said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I love the one with you and Natty!

Lindsey Rose said...

You guys are so cute! I too love my in-laws, it is a great blessing!

Natalie said...

Darling pictures, Adelle! I can't believe how BLUE Natalie's eyes are...so gorgeous! What a sweet little family!

Steph said...

You seriously have the cutest girls ever!

Kyle and Shayla said...

Darling pictures! I love the lighting on them!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Aunt Diane Cracks me up!! I love how your pictures turned out..maybe even better than ours...he he he.. Talk soon.

Joni said...

You have such a cute family!