The girls and I are taking it easy. We have spent the morning in our jammies, watching cartoons, doing laundry from the camp out, and playing in the backyard soaking up the perfect weather. Life feels so simple and fulfilling. Life is built on moments, simple memories that link together, one at a time. Today is a strong link, the kind of day that makes life so sweet.
Here are a few pics of our backyard. I wish you could experience it with more than just your eyes. If you were here taking these pictures with me today you would have felt a fresh fall breeze, smelled the sweet smell of the fruit trees, walked on the cool dew covering the grass, and heard the silence of the outside world and the small noises of natural life. The surrounding mountains are bursting with life and color. I love our backyard. It is on my top five favorite things about our new house...
7 comments:
That does look like a wonderful backyard! I'm so excited for you guys and your new home, can't wait to see it.
Hmmmm, top 5....yeah, I think your backyard is definitely on the list :) Oh yeah, and those huge closets in each of your girls rooms. I discovered them, the last time we were there. You and Cord made a great move. I'm glad you are enjoying yourselves! You deserve it! Soak up all this awesome Fall weather before the snow hits. And then just play in the snow!
The apples look yummy! And so does the view of the mountains. Wish I were there to enjoy the Fall weather with you and your girls. Sounds so fun.
I love this time of year too!! Your backyard looks HUGE.. I bet the girls are going to have so much fun playing it!! They are so cute.. Glad your enjoying your new house!
Seriously your yard is AMAZING! I am so happy I got to see the house in person, but I can't wait to go inside! I am so happy you are there! Btw, Marie started at BYU this week, isn't that crazy???
I think that's a park, not your back yard. It's huge, great for the kiddies! I'm glad you LOVE it!
Ohh Adelle that is a beautiful yard! I love your description too, I felt like I was right there! i love it!
Post a Comment