Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Business

Hello fellow bloggers,
I have stared a new little business that I can do in my free time. (ha, free time!) I made a blog about it called forsaleflyers.blogspot.com

The business, in a nutshell, is that I will create an advertisement, a flyer, for people who want to sell their house. I have noticed that most people who sell for sale by owner don't have a flyer to advertise their home. Having printed information about the home saves so much time and really does get more activity for the house. When I sold our house I designed a flyer and laminated it and attached it to our for sale sign with a small pull string. It worked out fantastic! This system cut back on printing costs, and made it so the quality of the print could be high-quality because I only had to pay for it once! It really cut back on the random calls from people who were just curious about the price or number of bedrooms or whatever. Having pictures of the inside available really helped too, because it made the house much more appealing! I posted an example on my For Sale! Flyers blog.

Anyway, if you know anyone who is selling a house and wants me to create an advertisement for them, give them my name or send them to my blog!

Thanks!!!

5 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Adelle that is great! Good luck, I hope business starts coming your way soon! Way to go!

Kyle and Shayla said...

Sounds great! we'll send anyone we know your way!

Natalie said...

Adelle, you will be so good at that! By the way, can I say how much I love your blog??!! I love your posts. I have been really bad at commenting lately, but I will be better now.

Jessie Jo said...

Keep us in mind, I want to buy one of those houses. Good luck with the business, sounds great! Sorry we're on the wrong end for you.

Critt & Britt said...

Adelle, I love it! That is so smart and you are such a stud for thinking of something and then actually doing it. Way to go girl!! I love all your family pics. Your girls are gorgeous and you look beautiful as ever!