Monday, September 15, 2008

Choo Choo!


Looks like I have two little trains around my house right now.

I found one in my bed yesterday morning. Libby came into our room in the morning and climbed into bed with me and Cord. She likes to wake us up by climbing around on our bed. It is one of my favorite times of the day! Well, yesterday she laid down between us, and Cord started scratching her back. Then, she started to scratch mine! We made a scratch-back train! It was great. I remember doing that all the time when I was little with my brothers and sisters. We would lay in bed at night and scratch backs and then after about three minutes we would switch positions and scratch the other direction. It was a great memory to think about. I am glad we have a little scratch-back train at our house now...

The second "train" is very exciting and very cool. It is the POTTY TRAIN! Yeah! Libby is officially potty trained. She is so cute about going potty on the toilet and I am so proud of her. She loves wearing big girl panties. It is big stuff around here right now. I still have to remind her to take potty breaks when she is playing, but all in all I would say she is pretty much trained. She is such a great little daughter. I just have to look at her and I get all full of happy warm feelings. She is one of a kind and I am lucky to be her mom. "Way to go Libby!!!"

4 comments:

Kyle and Shayla said...

That's so great about Libby! I can't wait until I can get Hazel there. Sorry we didn't make it over the other night but that would be great to get together again for a barbecue or something so let us know!

Wendy Pippin said...

what an adorable little family. I haven't even seen your little one. Happy Birthday to Cord.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Man, I need your potty training secrets. Actually, I just need to spend some time doing it once and for all :) I guess that's going to have to be the next big project after the house is finished!!

Marky said...

Way to go Libby!! You are such a big girl!