Another year older and wiser too! Happy Birthday to my wonderful Cord.
(I just typed his name as
Cod and I am sitting here laughing about it. Ha ha my little Cod Fish... anyway, back to the real post now.)

Yesterday was Cord's birthday. We had a weekend of fun, like usual. Friday Cord got off work early and we went up to the Yacht Club and went boating with Ryan, Savana, Luke, and Art.
Cord cut his hand wake boarding. It was a big-ole' slice! He handled it well though. He didn't even cry. I would have for sure. It gave me a queezy stomach just to look at it! Mom and Dad Belnap were up at the Club and
we had a sleepover at the trailer. We watched a movie and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather. Saturday morning we had a great breakfast and went for a boat ride on the smooth water. The mountain leaves are starting to turn so it was quite beautiful! That night Cord got his birthday present. He did his research ( like Cord does!!!) and picked out an
8-man Kodiack Canvas Tent. It is really nice and really big and REALLY heavy! I think is is going to be a great addition to our camping adventures! We are going to take it out at least once before the snow falls! His actual birthday, Sunday, was great. We spent the day as a little family enjoying our blessings! That night we went to a viewing for a family friend (it was a sad but happy passing.) Afterwards,
our friends came over and we had birthday pie! It was nice to have some company to share the evening with. We have great friends!
I know this is getting long, but I can't quit until I say a few words about my great husband. I am so proud of him! He does such a great job providing for our family. He is so dedicated to making our lives happy and comfortable. Libby loves to watch for him to come home from work. She tells me all day, "Mommy, I want Daddy home." I always agree with her! Cord is always willing to help out whenever and wherever. He is always serving someone. He helps me around the house. He is a great handy-man. (He even helped me paint my bathroom this weekend! How we squeezed it in I don't know...) I feel lucky to have such a guy in my life.Happy Birthday COD!Me and this cute guy at the party.

Libby and Brinley enjoying some pie...

Everyone in the family room...


Look how happy Natty looks! She is so cute. She must love bananas!
5 comments:
Hey COD...Happy Birthday! I have the bestest little bro...so wonderful to read how much you all appreciate him. He is a great dad and hubby, just as you said. So glad to hear how happy you all are. I love seeing your family...great examples for all of us.
Happy B-day COD! he he he... We LOVE you!! I'm so glad to hear about all the fun things everyone gets to do. I love having fun! Wow, a new camping tent. Maybe you should come camping with us over the 27th-28th! Seriously!! I've invited Dax too. Maybe Adelle could come paint my laundry and bath downstaris :) Just kidding.. Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Cord.. Looks like you had a good birthday weekend, minus the hand injury!
Happy Birthday Cord!
Sorry we didn't make it over, it looked like you guys had a good time. Happy Birthday Cord!
Post a Comment