You know what that means...
Impulse Spending at it's best.
"I've really have been needing some new workout socks."
"Ohhhh, they have those dried Mangos that Libby loves to snack on."
"Check out the rebate on the printers. It would be nice to be able to print out my lesson for Sunday..."
"Honey, lets go ahead and get enough paper goods to last the entire summer. We might as well."
"Sure, I'd like to sample a creamy. Should we get a box of these for the BBQ this weekend?"
As we wandered down the outdoor equipment isle we happened upon this fancy smancy kids basketball hoop. Thinking of how cute Gage would look shooting hoops on the back patio, we both smiled at each other and said "Throw it in the cart!"
We were right. It is really cute to watch him play.
The girls are pretty good at it too.
Cord and I played a quick game of PIG after church. It was surprisingly amusing.
Cord and I played a quick game of PIG after church. It was surprisingly amusing.
And so, Gage got his "birthday present" a few weeks early.
We love being out in the backyard! Summer can't come soon enough.
And remember, if you ever feel like you don't need anything, go browse through Costco.
You will find plenty of things you suddenly can't live without. :)
4 comments:
Oh Adelle, how cute is that? I love the picture of Gage with his cheesy grin. I can just see him shooting hoops. That is awesome. I totally agree on the Costco thing....Nicholas and I went on Thursday of this week and he sampled not one, but 2 of the creamies while we spent money on items we didn't intend to get. But it is fun every once in a while, eh?
Oh Costco! What a dangerous place :) I could spend a lot of money at that place!!! Maybe a paycheck or two. ha..ha.. LOVE Gage's birthday present. So cool!!!
Haha, it's so true!
hilariously true! that costco is danger! your fam is so darling~
Post a Comment