Sunday, April 22, 2012

Just Because

I am writing on the blog tonight just because.

Just because I feel happy it's spring.  And we got to eat outside on the deck two days in a row. 

Just because I am still humming the silly song Natalie and I made up while I was tickling her belly and getting ready for jammies.

Just because a few days ago Cord made his first "big" sale on his kite website and I can still see him glow from the thrill it.

Just because I don't really need to go on a vacation to read a book and relax.

Just because I got some sweet new walking shoes that feel like they are from another planet -- they are that comfortable.  And they are hot pink, so the girls totally dig them too.

Just because everyone slept through the night last night, and almost every night this past week.

Because the rain let up just in time for my assigned kindergarten group of girls to discover all the dinosaurs in our field journals during Libby's class field trip.  And as a bonus, the giant reptiles didn't decide to eat us for breakfast with those razor sharp teeth.  (We think they might have actually been fake.)

And the Jazz won in overtime as a gift to Jennifer for her birthday.

And because Libby just came in and called me "Adelle."

And my house was compeltly clean for about ten minutes on Friday.  You should have seen it.

And because Gage says 'popcorn' every time he see's a tree with white blossoms.  And then we sing the primary song.  And then we see another tree, so we sing it again.





Just because life is beautiful.  And crazy.  And kind of silly.  And I love it.

6 comments:

Eisha said...

like!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Sounds like you're in a happy place! :)

Paparazzi Boutique said...

And don't forget, 'just because you're you.' The fantastic Adelle. That overtime win was a nice birthday present, but the dinner and company was even better. You made my day! I've been bragging to everyone about that wonderful cake. People want to see the picture, but I can't figure out how to get it off my new phone. LOL!

behoxer said...

This post makes me feel happy! Also, I noticed your shoes today. Very cute. Where did you get your "from another planet" shoes?

Sharstin said...

yes! life is beautiful and these days have been amazing! i am with ya gal!

Critt & Britt said...

Beautiful Post! Beautiful Family!