It is often said that, "All good things must come to an end."
For our little girl, Kindergarten has been a very good thing.
I have watched Libbers make best friends, become an artist, and learn to read.
Her imagination has grown and her sense of wonder has expanded.
She knows about math and telling time on a clock.
She knows the months of the year and a catchy little tune about each one.
Each day when we dropped her off at school, she said goodbye with blown kisses and "I love you's."
I hope that continues in first grade...
I love watching her run into the school completely swamped by a backpack twice her size.
And seeing her under the big pine tree waiting for us to retrieve her at the end of the day.
There was always something exciting for her to report.
Here are a few pics from her darling end of school program:
My two sidekicks waiting for the program to begin.
They made some graduation hats for the big event and marched in like true graduates!
Gage wanted to hold a diploma like Libby.
He settled for a library book from off the shelf.
After the cute display of singing songs and watching a slideshow of the year,
we headed back to Lib's classroom to observe all of the things the kids made throughout the year.
It is amazing what progress those 5 year old's make.
Mrs. Law is the best teacher around!
We have loved her to bits and pieces. I am so lucky that Libby was in her class.
The kids decorated paper to use as table cloths for the party.
Libby showed me the part she designed.
Notice it says, "Libby Mom heart."
Libby said she wrote that because she loves me so much.
Ahhh...
Natty loves her sister!
My cute little "graduate."
I must admit that Kindergarten went by much more quickly than I ever could have imagined.
The final school bell will ring tomorrow and Summer Break will begin.
What fun adventures await us in first grade? Only time will tell.
But, I have a feeling it is going to be fantastic.






2 comments:
Oh, it does go by so very fast! I can't believe that Bree has almost finished 1st grade. I can't believe she'll be 7 on her birthday. Where is the time going? Makes me want to spend as much time with them as I can! Way to go Libby!! Cute graduation hats :) Lets play all summer long!
I can't believe how big she is getting! You will have a first grader next year? Crazy! She is totally darling. I love the hats.
Post a Comment