adelle, i totally love your blog and read every post. sorry i have been a bad commentor lately! I laughed at the pics, the first was my favorite. nate and i died laughing doing this. btw, we talked in church about keeping a good sense of humor about things and all i could think about was all the times we couldn't stop laughing in college and i almost had to excuse myself from RS...you're the best!
3 comments:
I love Photo Booth Too! Those are hilarious of Libby!!
We've done this too! We did laugh and laugh with Bree. It's totally hilarious!
adelle, i totally love your blog and read every post. sorry i have been a bad commentor lately! I laughed at the pics, the first was my favorite. nate and i died laughing doing this. btw, we talked in church about keeping a good sense of humor about things and all i could think about was all the times we couldn't stop laughing in college and i almost had to excuse myself from RS...you're the best!
Post a Comment