Well. Cord and I had our Five Year Anniversary last Wednesday. I can hardly believe it could be five years already! Jenny took the girls for us so we could have a night out
all by ourselves. It was great! We stated off by going to that cute Confessions of a Shopaholic movie. We filled our moive mugs with root beer and got a large popcorn to share. We totally looked like MegaPlex regulars. You would never know it was the
first movie we have been to in at least a year! After the flick, we had a yum dinner down at Roosters on 25th Street. It was fun. We held hands and everything...

Cord and I are a good match. I am glad he is my husband. I feel pretty blessed. This picture is us at the theater. It was pretty much empty. FYI: Just to be funny, we decided to wear the same shirts that we wore in our engagement pictures. Nerds. yup. It is fun to have a buddy to be silly with. I like being loved. It is a good happy feeling.
Happy Five Year Anniversary Cord. Love ya.
10 comments:
What a cute and goofy post! I loved everything you wrote. Sounds like you guys had a fun evening, and I love the whole SHIRT thing!! Chris and I are the same way, goofy, and totally in Love with each other. It just makes me think of us to read this :) Happy 5 years!!
Happy Anniversary! What is that scruff, Cord?
Happy Anniversary! you guys are such a cute couple!
Gotta love a night out without kids! Happy Anniversary! I still remember what Chad and I did on our 5th. It's a neat one!!! Before you know it, you'll be celebrating your 17th! Love you both!
Happy Anniversary! I couldnt think of a more perfect couple! You are so perfect for each other!
Congrats! Wow how time flies! I can't believe it has already been 5 years. I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! Time sure does fly. I can't believe it has already been five years.
Happy Anniversary! You two are toooooo cute! Love the matching shirt idea....we might have to copy you on that one! he he he. Congratz. You guys deserve each other. Glad you had a great night out together!
Happy 5 years!! It feels good doesn't it. You guys make a wonderful couple, I have always thought that.
I know how you feel about being loved and IN love. Congratulations on 5 years and cheers to another 5.
Love ~ Aunt Diane
Post a Comment