Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Making Plans...

Don't you love putting things on the calendar??? I do. It is so fun to fill in the boxes with future events! I just added one to ours. Here is a little hint...


There are some pretty good benefits to working for the Government. One is going TDY. I think that is what they call it anyway. Basically, they pay you to go on vacation. :) Cord is being sent to see a rocket launch. Sounds fun right? We also get to spend a few days at the beach and at the Happiest Place on Earth. I can't wait. The girls are going to love it. Lib keeps telling me she is going to go to Goofy's house and to see Cinderella. And...to make the trip even sweeter, we talked Jen and Chad into coming with us. It wasn't too hard. Jen is a softie. :)

Here's to having plans on the calendar. It is the best!

7 comments:

Sharstin said...

I agree! it's so fun to have something on the calendar to look forward to! Your kids will love disneyland! way fun!!

I'm Jenny said...

LOVE having things on the calendar! Fun things, that is... and we will have such a good time! I am so looking forward to it! Can't you just feel the sun on your face and your feet in the sand? And our kiddies are going to love Disneyland! Thanks for inviting us and talking me into it. Good thing I am a softie!!! Can't wait! And get planning the next thing, will ya?

Kyle and Shayla said...

I am so jealous! I don't know why that sounds so great right now. Maybe because there is snow outside right now but it really gives me the itch to plan something. Now I need to figure out a way on how to get it paid for like you guys:)

The Green's said...

That sounds like so much fun! I absolutely love Disneyland. Your girls are going to love it!

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Awesome!!! Chris has never been to Disney Land. Almost everyone else in his family has been. It's so much fun. I told him, that when our girls get a little bit bigger, we totally have to go for sure! I just love stuff like this :) Yahoo!!!

Natalie said...

HOW FUN!! When's the big day?! Definitely a huge perk to being a govt. employee!

Lindsey Rose said...

That is a GREAT thing to look forward too! How fun! The kiddos will love it! Especially because you are getting paid to go WHAT!? I hope you have a blast! Way to go Cord, on the fam vacation!