Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Turning UNO

Wow UNO already!!! Natty is turning ONE this week. Wow. She is gettting so grown up. She looks and acts more and more like a toddler every day! She walks everywhere, babbles, wrestles with Daddy, plays dolls with Libby, and helps Mommy in the kitchen.
She has been the sweetest little babe. I am lucky to have this little Snoopy girl...



These are some pics that Brooke took for Nat's Birthday Party. We are having a big UNO party this weekend. I am really exited to celebrate her Birthday!!!


Love Ya Nat!!! Happy Birthday! :)

7 comments:

Critt & Britt said...

Hey Adelle, I just made my blog private and I don't have your email adress to invite you so email it to me if you would. brittanyaardema@hotmail.com

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Can't wait for the party!! I love how creative you are with the invites etc.. They just grow up so fast!

Natalie said...

Wow--those are some of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!! LOVE the girl...love the UNO! Can't believe she's already ONE! Too cute. Have a great PARTY and happy B-DAY little Nat!

Wendy Pippin said...

i love her little outfit. Those are darling pictures.

Marky said...

Happy Birthday Nat!! I love the Uno pictures, way cute!

Kyle and Shayla said...

I can't believe she is 1 already!She is getting so big I haven't seen her in quite awhile she was still a baby when I saw her last! That means it's been too long since we've gotten together! Hope she has a great b-day!

Sharstin said...

happy birthday! how cute is she! cute picts too :)how do they grow so fast??