Here we all are!
The very best part of the Open House was Libby's comments. The very first thing she said when we walked in the doors was, "Where is Jesus?" Apparently, she was fully expecting Him to be there. I didn't want to tell her that He wasn't there. For all I know, He probably really was there in spirit. Cord told Libby that she had to find Him with her heart. She kept finding pictures of Jesus on the walls and she would point out, "That is Jesus." It was so cute. She is so smart and has such a sweet spirit. I love her.
Natty made quite the impression as well. She was walking through the Open House in her new lavender dress like she owned the place. She looks so little still to be walking around. People were making comments the whole time about how cute she looked. Nat liked to point at, and touch, people's shoes. She would babble about them and then point to her own shiny black church shoes. I guess that is her world right now. Shoes. She was making us laugh.
The Temple was beautiful. I am so grateful I got to go and see it. I know that it is a Holy Place.
Thanks to Granny-B for the yummy dinner afterwards. We were all starving. Natalie took the all-you-can-eat very seriously. I think she ate almost as much as I did. It was fun.
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a nice time! We are actually planning to go on Friday. So that gets me pretty excited!
Well look at those two adorable nieces I have in some pretty sweet dresses!! They are so cute. You and Cord look great too! We had so much fun at the b-day party. You make great food Adelle. Too bad we missed going with you guys to the Temple. Sounds like a wonderful time :)
Post a Comment