
I am afraid she will look back at her pictures when she is old and ask me, "Mom, why didn't you ever get me dressed, or do my hair?" At least she looks cute in her own special way. :)
Also, as a happy side note...BOTH girls slept through the night last night!!! WAHOO. It was so nice. I have been getting up a lot lately. Lib and Nat are both getting teeth so it is trouble trouble trouble at night. I feel so good today. Why did they change their naughty ways? I believe it was because Cord and I prayed last night that they would sleep through the night. We both knew that I was in need of some serious rest. I was asking with totally sincerity. I guess my prayers were answered. Pretty cool. I love answered prayers.
Here are the little sleepers. Nat got some new pj's yesterday. Maybe they helped her sleep too. She looks pretty darn cute in them.
9 comments:
Yeah for sleeping!! and I love those little picts of little Libby--I had to smile!
Oh man do I know how you feel! It is such a blessing when they finally sleep through the night after some rough ones. And Libby is darling. She is such a sweet little one.
When Libby grows up and asks about those pictures, you'll just have to tell her how she loved to wear her swimsuit, or her PJ's all the time :) And that you let her, so that she would be a happy girl!
Yahoo! I LOVE sleeping through the night. Lately Elle is getting up again. I think, because she needs more food. She gets hungary. But she still only has one tooth! Well, I think there's another one in there that I need to investigate, but at 16 months and only two teeth, it's hard to feed her a lot of food :)
I was just telling Chris, that it's crazy that I'm still feeding her formula from the bottle. I need to decide what to do. At least she's happy!
Congrats on sleeping thorough the night! We have that same prob at our house! And libby does not look like an Orphan, she looks like a little girl who LOVES to play!
I'm so happy. Not only does Grace usually look like an orphan, but I do too. A 27 year old orphan I guess... So your comment on my blog were the BEST. You know that post about being silly was mostly directed at you. Ha ha, we were crazy. (this is a long comment) Remember how you used to know what story I would tell before I would tell it? I think Nate is just barely getting there... :) Yea for the hooded sneaks!
Libby is tooooo cute!!
I used to look like an orphan, and I still tease my mom about it. But it's cute and fun and I wouldn't change it. I know I was happy and I know that I choose each outfit on my own!
Libby is darling and obviously happy!
I'm so glad you got sleep.
Hey, wait until the child is 89 years old and doesn't sleep through the night. :) Only Grandma is losing her teeth! LOL Seems like we are both sleep deprived. Love your pictures.
I love Libby's sweet smile. To me it says, "I'm so proud of myself."
Such a darling family. Want to be adopted?! Wait, better yet, want to adopt me?
Give those two cuties a hug from Aunt Diane. (And one for you and Cord too!)
Post a Comment