Cute!! I think those pumpkins have seen better days. Hey were did you find that cute Turkey place mat? I want one :) Us girls all need to get together for a shopping day or something! Or even just lunch! :)
P.S. I was just watching the video you put together for my parents last year... it made me cry! Awesome x-mas present. I wish I could do something like that for Chris' mom!
5 comments:
Cute!! I think those pumpkins have seen better days. Hey were did you find that cute Turkey place mat? I want one :) Us girls all need to get together for a shopping day or something! Or even just lunch! :)
P.S. I was just watching the video you put together for my parents last year... it made me cry! Awesome x-mas present. I wish I could do something like that for Chris' mom!
I got the place mat at BIG LOTS for 98 cents. I love them. It was two years ago though...
Also, I would love to do a girls day out. That would be fun. I am getting in the shopping spirit!!! It must be Holiday Fever.
Ha ha that totally made my day. Even better than seeing tiny cheerios or something. That was AWESOME.
Dang funny.
Post a Comment