Like...
What came first, the Chicken or the Egg??? Well, now you know.
These are the Trick-or-Treat bags I made for the girls. They are little pink monsters.
(Libby picked out the material. Notice their feet got dirty. Such is the life of a monster.)
6 comments:
Adelle, the girls looked so cute at the Halloween Party. You are so creative with their costumes! I'm so glad we could all get together. It was fun living at mom's for a little while, so we could get the girls together more, but I'm glad to be home in Lehi too. We'll have to plan something...maybe Festival of the Tree's etc.. I'm totally in the Holiday Spirit!
The girls looked so cute in their costumes, and good job on their bags!!
Cutest little monster bags I have ever seen! Those totally made me smile!! You are such a good mom!! Your family is lucky to have you!
Those bags are so cute! What a cute idea! The girls as usual are darling!
You guys are tooooo cute! All 4 of ya! Love the bags!
they look darling! and you guys are so fun to dress up--I love it--the bags are way too cute as well!
Post a Comment