Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gratitude List

Hey everyone,
I know I have mentioned this before, but it just doesn't hurt to talk about it some more!

I have helped create a really cool website called The Power of Three. Maybe you have seen the link to the Topic of the Week on my blog. :) Anyway, ONE of the cool features of the website is a gratitude list. It is a place to write the things you are grateful for and to revisit later, to add more, and to gain strength from seeing all of the blessings in your life.

There are soooooooo many good things that come from having a grateful heart.

Here is a peek at what mine looks like:

This is a clip of my whole My World page that shows a preview of my Vision Board, Goals , Gratitude List, Affirmation Statements, Inspirational Quotes, and my Life Checklist. The items rotate so you can see different quotes, affirmations, ect, about every 10 seconds. Each preview icon has a program to go with it. Here is my gratitude list...this is where I add new things!!!
Anyway, I am so grateful for all of the blessings in my life. I have so many opportunities to learn and to grow. I love having family that will do things with me like creating our video production company, Streamline Productions, and making the Power of Three website. It is fun stuff.

If you want to join The Power of Three it is free and is super easy to use. Beware though, it might just change your life!!! :)

1 comment:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Looks like you're keeping busy. I'm so excited for the Holidays! I think I need to make a gratitude list, just so I can keep myself on track, and really know how blessed and lucky I am to have all the wonderful things that I do. I've been a little grouchy lately, so maybe that would help :)