I am assuming the flowers are from Cord :) Chris sent me some on our Anniversary, and it was so awesome to know that he was thinking about me.
Your girls are so cute. I haven't seen them forever! Now that we're back in Lehi, it seems like we're far away again. Although, I love my ward, and have been involved with my great friends again.
Can't wait for the Holidays, so we can spend some time, and see the kids!
1 comment:
I am assuming the flowers are from Cord :) Chris sent me some on our Anniversary, and it was so awesome to know that he was thinking about me.
Your girls are so cute. I haven't seen them forever! Now that we're back in Lehi, it seems like we're far away again. Although, I love my ward, and have been involved with my great friends again.
Can't wait for the Holidays, so we can spend some time, and see the kids!
Post a Comment