Expelliarmus, Lumos, Riddikulus!

If you can understand that jibberish, then you will understand what a fun time we had this past weekend as we went on a Halloween Adventure to
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

I was looking for an outing so I called Ryan to see if they had any plans. They were getting dressed up for a Halloween Party to be held in an old church building downtown. We decided to tag along. What a treat it was! You should have seen this building. It was totally and completely decorated from steeple to foundation to resemble the Harry Potter world. The kids all stood at platform 9 1/2 to get on the Hogwarts Express. We all got sorted into houses by the Sorting Hat...here the kids are waiting for their turn!

We enjoyed soup and doughnuts at Diagon Ally. There were even
owls flying around on the ceiling fans. I spotted Hagred! He was huge. It really was a fun way to get into the Halloween spirit and a real treat for our imaginations. Thanks Dennis Family for the invite!!!

Riding the Hogwarts Express! Libby loved it!

ARRRGG! Captain Jack! What a good looking Pirate!

Natalie was my
Snuggle Bunny! I am not quite done with her official costume yet, so we had to be resourceful!

Here is the whole scary crew. We just got done investigating some mystery Herbs in Herbology Class...
5 comments:
I LOVE anything Harry Potter! It brings back fabulous memories of me and my little Jordan. (Not so little anymore...) :(
That looks and sounds like so much fun. I also love Harry Potter... there's something about this time a year that makes me want to watch them again.
THat is so fun!! I love Harry Potter, what a fun family night!!
How adorable! And the girls looked like they were having a blast. I just can't figure out what character Cord was!? :-)
Love Ya ~ Aunt Diane
One of the things I love about Halloween, is that you get to be anyone you want. You get to pretend and have so much fun dressing up!
Post a Comment