I know what it is like to be rich. We spent last weekend completely surrounded by gold. It was breathtaking. Here are a few photos from our trip...




The pictures just don't do it justice. I have never seen such a beautiful fall. We went late-season camping with Cord's family. We spent a few days riding around the mountains on the ranger just exploring, site seeing, and, at times, eating each others dust!

Resting easy in the hammock

Libby showing off her M&M's.

Happy little Nat playing with cups in the trailer.

The cousins having a little snack on the blanket.
7 comments:
I can't get enough of that cute little Natalie!!!!!!
She is so smiley isn't she? I love it too!
your fam is so cute! and hello--it looks gorgeous up there--the leaves are awesome!
WOW! That is beautiful! HOw fun, you guys are always doing fun family things and I love it!
Cool Pics! It was an awesome trip! Elle has been crawling for three days or so. I am having a hard time keeping her safe :) She's into everything! Yikes, I hear Natalie is not far behind.
Oh my Adelle. I was doing some blogstocking and just happened to come across your blog!!! I can't believe how darling your little girls are! So beautiful! It's so crazy to see an old neighbor and friend so many years later! I'm so happy to see that you're doing so well with such a cute family! How's Cindy and the rest of the fam? I have so many questions :) what's your email address and I'll send u an invite to my blog too! Hope all is well, great to see ya (in a way) :) Ashley (Norseth) McCleary
Hello Ashley! That is great the hear from you. I totally want to see your blog. My email is adelle.belnap@gmail.com.
My family is all doing really well! We all live close and see each other all the time.
Post a Comment