Thursday, October 23, 2008

Build a Bear

Cord had some Daddy Daughter time today with the girls. They took a trip to the big city to the Build a Bear store. Libby got to build a new furry friend. She picked out a pink and white bear, put in a little bear heart, stuffed in some fluff, and picked out some fabulous clothes to put her in! I think they had a pretty good time. The poor little animal has already been dressed, un-dressed, dressed, un-dressed, dressed...you get the picture. I took this picture just after she fell asleep. (When I went to check on her the first time I found her trying to hang up the bear's clothes in the closet.) She eventually got worn out and decided to get back in bed I guess. The cute bear on the left with the green snow cap is Snow Joe. He was a gift from Aunt Cindee. Don't they all look cozy?She is such a sweet little girl. She is glad to have such a great daddy. Thanks for taking such good care of the girls today Cord. They love you, and so do I!


5 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Sorry we missed you today. Bree was looking forward to playing with Libby. I guess we'll see you at the Halloween Party for sure :) Cord is a cute daddy!

Marky said...

How sweet, that is such a fun daddy daughter day!! I will have to tell Dan for when Nevi gets older!

Evans' Chaos said...

Wonderful to hear such great things happening in your family. What a cute bear!

The Gidley's said...

This written memory, of their special Daddy/Daughter time together, will far outlast the Build-A-Bear. I love hearing stories like this. You're both great parents!
Hugs ~ Aunt Diane

Lindsey Rose said...

That is so sweet! Daddy daughter dates are the best!