Friday was a free day.
Libby didn't have school.
So, we went to the zoo!
Cindee has a zoo pass, so it only cost us $3.50 to get in.
Nice.
Mrs. Lib has such a sensitive nose, she could hardly stand to watch the monkey's for long.
Monkeys stink. They are super cute though!
Natalie found her friend Azul from Barbie and the Island Princess.
She kept saying, "Mom, it's really Azul!"
Pretty cute. :)
Pretty cute. :)
We were lucky, the animals were all very active this time.
Sometimes they are all just sleeping and hiding.
The elephants were walking around and drinking the water.
Even Gage thought they were impressive.
We got to catch the final Birds of Flight Show of the season.
I was amazed at how much the kids enjoyed this.
We had a huge owl fly right over our heads!
Libby is still talking about it.
"Remember how that giant owl almost touched my hair mom..."
The tiger was even taking a dip in the pool.
It it weren't for the glass we could have touched him.
I know why the tiger was swimming around,
because it was 90 degrees outside!
What? The last day in September and it's that hot!?
We couldn't believe how warm it was.
Naturally, we had too cool off with some cones.
And the kids found some cooling stations.
I love classic zoo pics.
I had less than 2 seconds to snap this shot.
Nat was doing a serious potty dance.
We rode the carousel and the train.
Gage couldn't get enough of them.
He cried when we had to get off the choo-choo.
We ended out explorations at the playground.
It is always a classic.
Notice how Gage is stomping on Corey. Poor thing.
It really was just a nice day at the zoo.
Glad I got to spend time with Cin. It's always fun!
(photo by lib, as you can tell by the point of view from the lens.)








4 comments:
Looks so fun! We have been meaning to go to the Zoo this year, but just haven't made it there yet. I guess there's always next year :)
I can't believe how grown-up Gage is looking. Wow! Time goes by so fast. What a cute family, as always. Love you guys.
I love the zoo!! Looks like a great day!
a day at the zoo is always a good time! such cute picts~
Post a Comment