The mountains were calling to me.
Catching butterflies. (and leaves)
The mountains just happened to be calling Ryan's family too.
After General Conference, (which was just lovely by the way,)
we decided to head up to North Fork to find the waterfall.
Why are the changing leaves so magical?
Gage spent his time at the waterfall throwing rocks in the river.
After our hike, we meandered in the car for a bit,
looking at the leaves and letting the cool breeze blow in the windows.
We got lucky! We spotted a Moose! It was so cool.
We also saw two deer.
Fall reminds us that it is important to seize the day. The colors fade. The leaves fall.
Gotta make each day count!
I love this time of year.




6 comments:
Wow, looks like fun! I would love to have gone up, but we didn't make it. Fall is AMAZING!!!
wow--so gorgeous!! love the leaves--so pretty up there! love Fall~
BEAUTIFUL!! I love the fall.
That is so fun! And those pictures are amazing, how lucky are we that we just have to look out our window to see that amazing sight. Cute pictures of your cute kiddos:)
Just got caught up on all your cute posts! I love reading about all the fun times you have! (and some I get to be a part of!) :) Life is amazing, isn't it? Now, take over my blog, will ya? :)
the leaves.... (first three pix) made me gasp! Lucky!!
Post a Comment