Introducing: The Three Musketeers!
All for one, and one for all! At least that is how it is in the Belnap home these days. A few months ago the girls discovered 'Barbie in The Three Musketeer's' movie. We are all about Barbie movies these days, and this one certainly left it's mark!
The request was made to be musketeers for Halloween, and I am all about pleasing the little ones, so I started making costumes. Good thing I started early. Good thing I have a talented mom who I can recruit to help with designing and sewing, and who knows how to fix things when I make the hats too small! :)
Here are our inspiration photos from the movie:
For the Girls...
And for Gage...
Fun right?
So, Friday night they finally got to wear them!
(I have been making Natalie wait until Halloween to wear her's and it has been pure torture.)
We had a handful of the Belanp's over for dinner and then we
headed off to the Dinosaur Park for their Spooktacular Event.
Here is the cute group of spooks!
The Dinosaur Park was really dark! They had lights on the tree's and spotlights
on the dino's, but it was really like walking around at midnight!
I kept thinking I was going to loose one of my kids!
Spooky right?
Natty was a bit terrified.
The kids thought it was fantastic, because they got to do a little bit
of Trick-or-Treating.
A bit of hot cocoa?
I tell you what! It is really starting to feel like Fall around these parts.
It was quite nice to get out and do something festive!
I love the holiday's with kids. They make it so special.
If I had to do a review on the actual event, I don't think it would get too many stars,
but you can't really go wrong when you have good company...
Now...if I could just get a picture with all three of my musketeers in it.
That is going to be a trick!
Happy Halloween!






9 comments:
Their costumes were amazing! Totally top notch! I thought it was pretty fun at the Dino Park. But maybe they could have started a little earlier, so it wouldn't have been so dark. The food was amazing too! I really want that recipe :)
i adore their costumes! how darling~ i have heard about the dino park--but have never gone! we will have to check it out next year--sounds fun~
Those costumes are absolutely darling! The kiddos inside of them are pretty darn cute too! Love your creativity. BOO to YOU!!
Halloween--so exciting! I really wish they did it out here!
you, & your mom, ARE AMAZING!! Those costumes are awesome!!
Such cut kiddos...all the cousins look so great in their costumes. So fun to have a holiday where the kids really get to enjoy it. Happy Halloween to you all!
So much talent you have!! What a cute, cute idea!!
That mustache on Gage is killing me! They are all DARLING!
Love, love, love the costumes.
Post a Comment